Skip to main content

My Interview | as if I wrote it.

It started when I got qualified for the 2nd level test for Persistent Systems, I was the only one from my college qualified for the Advanced Coding test. It was a coding test and I was disconnected form coding for last two years, this made my friends say that I cannot make it up. I too smiled and replied, but I was hurt from the inside.

The day before the coding test, I told few of my friends that I am going to make it up. I didn't had any preparations, I was studying JAVA when one of my friends called and adviced me to go for sample questions of Advanced Coding test and not JAVA theory. I went with his advice and opened a few sample questions, was unable to solve any as I was trying the hardest one, but still, I believed I will make it up. The next day my code passed 14  out of 15 test cases in my Advanced Coding round. I was one of the only 7 people qualified out of 3 groups of colleges( 25+ colleges in West Bengal).

Now I was not prepared for the technical Interview, I didn't even had my CV updated, my CV was having few proficiencies that I didn't even know about. So sitting along with other 6 qualified people I alleged that we will have our interviews tomorrow, not today when the TPO told us that at least we will have one round of interview today itself. What happened was, we were released by 4PM and were told that our Interview will happen tomorrow and we need to report by 9 AM. :-D :-D

So with a smiling face, I went home and updated my CV, got it printed and studied a few proficiencies that I wanted to showcase, Studied the questions that we had the info about and went to sleep. Non-selected Candidates, while returning, told us that they were asking questions randomly from any subject. At that time, I claimed that we will have our interview only on Logical and programming concepts, nothing else.

The next day we went for the interview and we noticed that the interviewers came with their luggage. The interview started and 1st category candidate went for the interview. We were waiting and were claiming that we will have our technical round on basically logical stuff and the interview went exactly the same, there were few questions for other subjects but mostly logical and that's how I cleared my first round.

Now I knew that I will get selected, no doubts. It was already late and I told everyone that we will have our i 2nd nterview in a hurry as they were supposed to leave. Everyone went for the interview and I was the last one to go inside and my Interview was conducted in a hurry. :-D :-D Completely logical and very very fast. in the end, he asked me "I don't find anything unique in your CV, why should I offer you a higher package?" I countered it somehow and then he asked, "what if I offered you 4.41 LPA, will you join?" I waited for a while and said "Then I will have to think.", he replied- "it means, I will have to think now, all five of you are not going to be selected."

During my interview, one of us was already selected and others were waiting, I was quite nervous as the other candidates were having very heavy projects on there CVs whereas I was having simple projects, but the surprising thing was, when the head Interviewer turned up, he took only my name and signed off for the day :-D :-D. So I was selected for the Highest package at my college. :-D :-D Our TPO blessed me with "Great achievement Adarsha, you will surely be an inspiration for other students." :-D :-D

Long back one of my friends asked me to come out of my dreams and live in the real world. She did never believe that dreams can come true and this could be that easy. Today I don't see my life without the dreams, everything that I have today are the results of dreams and the beliefs that I have. This story is one of those stories that turned true just based on my beliefs and dreams, there are many sstories like this and many more yet to come.

You know- nothing is impossible until you say it is.
and nothing is possible until you say it is.

Popular posts from this blog

May be we are SELFISH!!!

How was your last breakup?  Maybe you cried for about 3-4 days, were upset for few weeks, and finally, you were emotionally broken and decided never to trust anyone again. Right? Imagine how tough it would be for a girl who was physically abused!!! It was just an emotional attachment that turned you this much, it took you so long to recover, and that too not completely... What about her? Maybe she had relations with 100s, but it was with her approval. When someone refused to stay emotionally attached to you, you were broken for months. So how long does she require to recover from being physically abused??? I really don't understand why this happens, like what do we need?  Sex? Go for a prostitute you will have it, why to kill someone from inside?  Revenge with that particular girl? Take your revenge but at least maintain the level of your revenge, why to take someone's dignity in revenge? Revenge from someone else? How would it be if I slapped your younger b

Marriages in India

Have you ever been to a marriage where you are the only family member? It has been more than a year that I attended a marriage where I was the only family member available for the whole night, and the full family is consist of more than 50 people. I WAS THERE BECAUSE I BELIEVE EVERY ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO CHOOSE THEIR LIFE PARTNER, GOOD OR BAD, WHATEVER. WHO AM I TO JUDGE SOMEONE? Ho sakta hai ki mujhe kisi insan se parasani ho par iska ye matlab nahi ki mai apne vichar puri duniye pe thop de. Us waqt mere akele hone ki em matr wajha ye thi ki kisi ne baki sabhi par apne vichar thop diye the, aaj v thopa hua hai aur log duvidha me kaha ki kya kare, kaha jai? Par sachai to yahi hai ki aap apne vichar ek bar to kisi pe thop sakte hai par bar bar bhut dino tak to nahi. Apne vichar apne tak rakhiye, dusro ko apne vichar jahir karne dijiye. I really don't understand why do we have this culture to choose the life partner for others? where do we find this culture? I have heard of

WHAT I WOULD DO IF I HAD A MILLION DOLLARS ( not my story, coppied from a book)

This story proves the truth of that old saying, “where there’s a will, there’s a way.” It was told to me by that beloved educator and clergyman, the late Frank W. Gunsaulus, who began his preaching career in the stockyards region of South Chicago. While Dr. Gunsaulus was going through college, he observed many defects in our educational system, defects which he believed he could correct, if he were the head of a college. His deepest desire was to become the directing head of an educational institution in which young men and women would be taught to “learn by doing.” He made up his mind to organize a new college in which he could carry out his ideas, without being handicapped by orthodox methods of education. He needed a million dollars to put the project across! Where was he to lay his hands on so large a sum of money? That was the question that absorbed most of this ambitious young preacher’s thought. But he couldn’t seem to make any progress. Every night he took that thought to bed w